Meal planning for my extended family is no easy task (and I'm sure that's why I didn't iron my tablecloth). We have many dietary restrictions to take into account:
- One of our daughters is vegetarian.
- Her twin sister eats fish and seafood, but just doesn't like other meats.
- Our youngest daughter and my husband don't feel like they've eaten a meal unless there's a big hunk of meat.
- My brother doesn't eat beef and doesn't like fish or seafood.
- My sister doesn't eat mammals.
Grilled Polish Cheese
Butternut Squash Galette
Creamed Corn and Spinach with Potatoes
Baguette with Garlic - Paprika Butter
Marinated Chicken Breast Tenders
An Assortment of Beers (including Kriek)
Apricot Brandy Slush